Monday, March 30, 2009

March 2009

Alex (21 mos):
My latest antics are trying to help Mommy with anything possible. I like to try to feed Amelia anything Mommy will let me. I take the wash from the washer and put it in the dryer. I like to try and vacuum, but if you turn it on, I'll hope on the couch - noise scares me. And now that the weather is nice I love to play outside, especially on my new mini playground.

Amelia (8 m0s):
Well, I can finally crawl! I'm not 100% at it yet, but I get better everyday. And I am much more efficient if you put food in front of me. I still love all food and always seem to be hungry. Mom doesn't know where it is going though, b/c I haven't gained any weight since my 6 mos checkup. I love to watch my big brother and think he is just the coolest!

Daddy gave me spikes like his

The ball is a little big for me but I love it anyway

Another Amilla-monster attack

A quick visit from Brit and Brit Jr.

I love shoes! - Had an altercation w/a chocolate milkshake

Trying to help Amelia

Look I have all of my teeth finally! - Can you tell Mom is sick in this pic?

Where is the Amelia? - Alex thought lining my leg with stickers was downright hysterical

Happy huh?

Holding my little sis - Always with the food

No comments: