Monday, March 30, 2009

March 09 - Mimi, Uncle Bill & Pop Visit

Alex: Well, having everyone here was just great. Uncle Bill is the best, he read lots of Dr. Seuss to me, like a pro. Mom said he even got the word right most of the time and I know that is hard to do. He also went on walks and played outside with me tons! He is just so much fun, I can't wait for him to come back to visit when he goes to the Masters with Mimi and Pop again.

Amelia: I also had a great time with all of the company. I was even fortunate enough to be given pickles. Which, everyone did as a joke, but boy did I fool them, b/c I just love 'em. Ya'll should know by now that I love food, just keep it coming.


We had a fantastic time with everyone visiting. The weather was in the 80s of the time so the boys golfed and the girls shopped. And there was lots of dining at outside restaurants. There were so many pics there are too many to post so check out the album.
Click for more pictures

No comments: