Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hilton Head Island April 2011

I can’t begin to thank my parents enough for sending us to Hilton Head again!  We had such a blast at Disney’s Vacation Club resort there.  The kids really loved the water both at the pool and the beach it was so wonderful to see them grow from when we visited in October.  They were much more comfortable, especially Amelia. 

Arrival

DSC01758

DSC01759

ready for the beach

DSC01760DSC01764

DSC01766DSC01767

the beach was littered with jelly fish

DSC01774DSC01780

first time in the water and it was actually pretty warm

DSC01775DSC01776

dead crab

DSC01782DSC01772

DSC01785DSC01788

dinner at Scott’s Fish Market – yum!

DSC01797DSC01798

DSC01802

DSC01810

hotel pier

DSC01821DSC01818

DSC01824DSC01816

actually some decent family shots

DSC01835DSC01838

DSC01844DSC01825

they loved this pool this time – Alex was so proud of himself for swimming without holding on

DSC01849DSC01851

DSC01853

DSC01868DSC01862

DSC01874DSC01875

I’m being yelled at for something

DSC01878DSC01879

DSC01882

beach day 2

DSC01884

DSC01887DSC01889

strutting her stuff lol

DSC01891DSC01900

DSC01899DSC01895

can’t go to a disney resort with out getting Mickey ice cream

DSC01908DSC01906

DSC01914DSC01901

DSC01917DSC01920

DSC01923

tuckered out

DSC01924

beach day 3

DSC01927

DSC01933

DSC01939DSC01947

DSC01949DSC01953

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! I had never heard of that place before. I will have to check it out. LOVED your family photos! The kids look like they had an absolute blast!