Wednesday, December 8, 2010

November 2010

Early November we had a very nice visit from Mimi and Pop.  The kids just adore them.  Amelia ropes anyone she can into reading to her and Alex will ask twenty times a day – Pop, come and get me??  We also had a visit from my Dad’s cousin Tom and his wife Nancy.  It was so wonderful from them to finally get to meet the kids and for all of us to catch up.  The kids are doing great.  They are talking more and more.  It is so funny to listen to their little conversations.  They both love to sing and know their ABC song pretty well.  They can also both count to 15 I believe.  They play tons together but just at much fit.  I have already caught them wrestling.  Isn’t it a little early for that!?!?!  Kids will be kids I suppose…

love their little faces

PA072223PB052178

and apparently I get my inclination to stick my tongue at the camera from my mother

DSC01264DSC01267

loving pop

DSC01270DSC01274

amelia loves to get mani/pedis and show them off

PB062185PB062187

they adore daddy

PB062189PB062192

oh and to wear party hats

PB062197PB052170

jumpolene fun

PB062200PB062205

PB062206PB062210

Tom and Dad

PB052184PB062212

PB072217PB072221

PB072222DSC01275

sillies

DSC01261DSC01262

No comments: