Funniest thing - no matter what I did the flash made her blink with the exact same face
Looks like a German Tourist
Not the best pic of it, but if you look close you can see Amelia has a black eye from bumping into Alex
Alex was actually happy to share his tractor
Some Off-roading??
The Run and Tackle
Huggers!
Mommy I lost my shoe...
Here I'll bring it to you...
Here you go!
I swear I didn't comb his hair for pictures. He feels that Amelia gets her hair done everyday that he should too so he doesn't miss out on anything.
You can see the 'path' he took out of the pile each time
Leafy Fun
Ok, so one day this past week it was cold and Amelia wore a hat to breakfast. When we got home, she refused to take it off. She wore it ALL day and into the next. At some point, Alex thought he was missing out and decided he HAD to wear one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment