Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 2009

Alex (20 mos):
Not much new with me. I'm still not talking a whole lot, but I love to babble. I understand what I am saying, just no one else does and that is OK with me. We have had some nice weather so I've been playing outside a lot which I love. Amelia is ok, I guess. Sometimes she is fun to play with, sometimes she just takes too much of Mommy's time if you ask me.

Amelia (7 mos):
I'm not crawling yet, and according to Mommy it doesn't look like I care to. I do try occasionally, but I am just as content to roll from one end of the room to another. This Alex kid keeps coming and taking all of the toys Mom gives me. Most of the time, its not worth caring, but you know every once in a while I'll throw a fit about it, just to throw him off.

As you know last month I started solid foods. Well, mommy decided to try something called Baby-Led Weaning instead of purees. Partly, to help avoid me being a picky eater like Alex. Anyway, you'll see lots of silly food pics this month as I am exploring my food and making ginormous messes. Have fun!!

Eating torilla chips in the buff - Walking with bread in his mouth
He's our little goofball

Want to be like Daddy

Now we take our bathes together

Ok Mom really??????

Always playing under something

Yup thats right double fisted baby! - Yum green zuchinni tongue
Mmmm cheese sauce...
Which led right to the bath for the aftermath
Because I get food in my hair so much Mom and Dad now make me eat with a hat on, yah thats right just call me ear flaps magoo
Look Daddy got new fishies

Melty chocolate chip cookie

More cookie

I just love to smile

If you look real close you'll see a diaper around Alex's heel still have no clue how that happened

We even got a quick visit from Gma, Gpa & Aunt Sarah

Loves Elmo

Uh Oh, they are on the move

Silly kiddos

Throwing an all out hissy fit

Cuties
Hamerio

No comments: