Sunday, December 7, 2008

November

Alex (17 mos):
I am still not talking a whole lot. But we sure had a fun month. Over Vet's Day wkend we went to the GA Discovery museum and I had a blast playing and pushing all of the buttons. I am really loving my sister right now. I give her lots of kisses and 'tickle' her.

Amelia (4 mos):
I had my 4 mo checkup and I am 25.5" tall and 14 lbs 4 oz. That is the same height as Alex at the same age. But he was 1 lb heavier. So, I'm a big ole healthy baby. I am starting to rollover consistently from back to front. I love to play on my floor mat and the jumperoo is also fun for me.
Happy and not so happy

Doesn't Amelia look like a portrait from the 80s?

Aww kisses - Mom I'm falling!!

Amelia's First Haircut


Mommy's boots are sooo comfy

Duo shots

Big brother helper

Cheesecake Factory - Yum!
Find an Alex? - Yes, she really does sleep like that

Too cute little girl - Daddy calls this style sprout

Future Astronaut?
I loved the big piano
Hameroni

Park Fun
Little cuties

1 comment:

Bill G said...

There are some really great shots in there! I'll see you guys in a few weeks.