Tuesday, May 20, 2008

11 Months

I am 11 months old now and doing a really good job of keeping my Mom busy during the day. I love to get into any trouble I can find including toliets, dog bowls and racing up the stairs if I'm lucky enough that someone forgot to close the gate *wink wink*. I still like to open and close the washer and dryer doors and play in cabinets. I am also starting to find my 'climbing instinct' and find it amusing to climb in or on whatever I can. Mom and Dad took me to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC and that was loads of fun. I loved the baboons!
I helped Mommy bake a cake! And then took a break.

My first time in my new pool - I'm a little overzealous.

We had lots of fun, thanks Daddy!

Look - Sally the Salamander, I can see on my tip-toes.
I think my juice is underhere somewhere.
Chillin' like vanilla cream fillin' as Daddy says.
Riverbanks Zoo Fun - Look Giraffes
Oooo Elephants.

No comments: